Pregnant And Still In School?
Trying to navigate high school or college while also facing an unplanned pregnancy is overwhelming. One day you’re focused on homework, hanging out with friends, and graduation, the next day, you have pregnancy symptoms and need to make a life-changing decision.
Are you feeling anxious, frustrated, and confused? It may not be easy, but know we’re here with you.
Support For Pregnant Students
We provide free confidential services for women who think they may be pregnant. An unplanned pregnancy is a scary time, and you need a safe place to talk with someone. Our conversations and your test results are entirely confidential. Here’s what we can provide:
- Confirm your pregnancy with free lab-quality pregnancy testing.
- Discuss your pregnancy options in a private, confidential consultation.
- Receive free resources and referrals.
Know Your Rights
As a pregnant student, you have certain rights determined by the federal government. The U.S. Department of Education prohibits discrimination through Title IX because of pregnancy and parental status.
You can’t be kept from classes, testing, and student activities. Your school must excuse your absence and reschedule assignments or tests due to your pregnancy or childbirth.
Practical Tips for Student Moms
- Find at least one solid support person.
- Stay passionate about your major.
- Connect with each professor early and explain you are a parenting student.
- Find grants and scholarships.
- Look for the best deals on textbooks.
- Take fewer or alternative classes.
You Have Options
Choosing your direction is a big decision, and no one else can make it for you. You have options, and we can help you take a closer look at each. Schedule a free consultation, and we’ll answer your questions about abortion, making an adoption plan, and choosing to parent.
We want you to make an informed and confident decision, so get as much information about each option as possible.
We’re Here For You
Feel free to call us to learn more about our free pregnancy test services. We’re here for you, so contact us today.
lead to Beautiful Destinations.